Build a PC and learn about computers better and faster than all e-learning schools.

https://youtu.be/aRXKBHJYtmc

This video is telling the person who wants to build their first computer or the person that wants to start in the computer industry that the first thing you should do is to build your own computer! 

You have to be familiar with a computer before you can build one or start a career in IT or the industry. 

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY COURSE: 

https://mystore2576.samcart.com/products/carl-helps-you-build-a-pc 

My course CarlHelpsU build a PC has 91 videos that guide you step by step in how to build a pc. 

1.) We first talk about the parts of the computer and how they function. 

2.) I then show you how to purchase the parts of the computer on a site called NewEgg. We go over all of the components in a computer (video card, memory, cpu, etc) then we buy them and they are shipped to your house. 

3.) I then guide you through the process of building your own computer. My videos are fun. 

REMEMBER THAT I AM YOUR TEACHER AND I WILL SUPPORT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY WHETHER IT BEING EMAIL, TEXT, PHONE CALL, GOOGLE DUO, FACETIME, OR ZOOM. 

Most people pay thousands of dollars at college with no guarantee. You should trust mine because I have a 30 day guarantee. Teaching people IT or computers is my passion. 

I hope I will have a new student after you read this. You can also visit my CarlHelpsU Build. a PC page here: 

https://mystore2576.samcart.com/products/carl-helps-you-build-a-pc

Post a Comment

0 Comments

 bba course